Allied Precision 20in Birdbath With EZ-Tilt-To-Clean Deck Mount (Model 645)
- EZ-Tilt-To-Clean Mounting Hardware for easy cleaning and storage.
- Mounts to 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" rail.
- Will not crack in winter.
- Many features designed to attract wild birds - contoured rim to fit the average talon and encourage landings, gradual slope encourages bathing, textured surface for a sure grip.
- The bath measures 20 inches in diameter with a 2-inch depth; this item weighs 5.8 pounds upon shipping
The simple birdbath design provides a rim designed specifically for a natural talon grip. For birdbath installation, API employs their clever EZ-Tilt-To-Clean deck rail mount. The basin attaches to the mount securely, yet tilts from a sturdy hinge to allow users to quickly dump out dirty water. The mount uses a screw clamp to grip a rail, needing no drills for application. To best attract birds, place the birdbath in a sheltered southeast location and stock with fresh water regularly. The bath measures 20 inches in diameter with a 2-inch depth. This item weighs 4-4/5 pounds upon shipping. Specifications Overall diameter 20 in. Bowl Height 4 in. Bowl depth 2 in. Construction Textured Plastic Origin Country made-in-the-usa.jpg
|Dimensions||21 x 5 x 21 inches|
|Includes||Bird Bath and EZ-Tilt-To-Clean Mounting Hardware|
|Misc||Fits on 2”x4” or 2”x6” Rails, Won’t Crack in Winter, Textured Surface and Contoured Surface for easy perching, Year Round Use|