- Heated birdbath with railing mount for year-round bathing from API, Inc.
- Basin is constructed in plastic with built-in thermostat under the surface to prevent water from freezing in cold weather
- 120-volt heater operates at 150 watts; power cord stores underneath the basin when not needed in hotter temperatures
- Clamp-on mounting bracket features hinge to allow users to dump the basin over to clean out stagnant water
- The bath measures 20 inches in diameter with a 2-inch depth; this item weighs 5.8 pounds upon shipping
The birdbath features a built-in thermostat that operates at 150 watts to prevent waters from freezing. The 120-volt heating element is located underneath the plastic basin's surface and provides warmth in temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. In hot weather, the electrical cord stores neatly underneath the basin. The simple birdbath design provides a rim designed specifically for a natural talon grip. For birdbath installation, API employs their clever EZ-Tilt-To-Clean deck rail mount. The basin attaches to the mount securely, yet tilts from a sturdy hinge to allow users to quickly dump out dirty water. The mount uses a screw clamp to grip a rail, needing no drills for application. To best attract birds, place the birdbath in a sheltered southeast location and stock with fresh water regularly. The bath measures 20 inches in diameter with a 2-inch depth. This item weighs 4-4/5 pounds upon shipping. Product Description Attract a variety of wintering birds to your backyard with a warm, clean Mollema & Son birdbath. A Built-in thermostat prevents bird bath water from freezing, even on the chilliest winter days. Plus, thanks to the convenient "tilt-to-clean" deck rail mounting bracket, keeping the bowl tidy is simple. This product is covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
|Dimensions||20 x 2 x 20 inches|
|Includes||Heated Bird Bath and EZ-Tilt-To-Clean Mounting Hardware|
|Power||Grounded Power Cord, 150 Watts|
|Misc||Fits on 2”x4” or 2”x6” Rails, Textured Surface and Contoured Surface for easy perching, Cord Tucks Underneath for Year Round Use|