- Beautiful sound and rich bronze color for your garden from this classic-style wind chime tuned using the Aeolian mode, popular for romantic music
- 8 Bronze-colored aluminum tubes; cherry wood top, clapper and wind catcher
- Medium-sized wind chime, tuned in an E Flat Major scale, and also available as the large-size tudor rose chime queen
- Durable, braided nylon cord; 19.5-inches from the top wooden piece to the bottom of the wind catcher; longest tube is 14-inches
- Companion wind chimes that harmonically enhance the Tudor Rose Wind chimes are the Woodstock Chimes of Westminster and the Baby Ben Chime
This stunning rose-colored chime offers a dramatic accent to the garden. Smaller than the "Queen", this rose-colored chime adds drama to your garden.This chime is tuned to the Aeolian mode, an extremely popular mode for romantic music during the reign of the Tudor family. Play Sound Maintaining Your Woodstock Chimes Every part of a Woodstock Chime is weather protected. Over time, however, those layers of protection can begin to wear. To enjoy your Woodstock Chime for years to come, we suggest you hang it in an area that is not exposed to long term direct sunlight and periodically clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. In addition, here are some simple maintenance tips: Aluminum Tubes Woodstock Chimes tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Please note this will not affect the beautiful tones of your chimes. If necessary, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. You can also use very fine #0000 steel wool to polish and restore your aluminum tubes. Specifications Overall Lengh 28 in. Chime Tubes Diameter 3/4 in. Large Tube Lengh 14 in. Small Tube Lengh 10.25 in. Number of tubes 8 Bronze Anodized Aluminum Tubes, Cherry Wood Origin Country China
Find Similar Products by Category
This medium-sized, rose-colored chime adds drama to the garden. http://www.chimes.com/p-160-tudor-rose-chimes-princess.aspx These wind chimes are tuned to the Aeolian Mode, one of the most romantic modes of music heard during the English Tudor Renaissance of the 16th century. Many of the songs of those days madrigals, airs and ballads, as well as folk songs used a modal scale. This period was rich with music played by the minstrels in the street as well as the nobility in the Court even King Henry VIII was an accomplished composer. The Tudor Rose was the emblem adopted by the Tudor family and one is silkscreened on this windchime's windcatcher. Let the wind be your troubadour and serenade you with the enchanting sounds of the Tudor Rose Chimes. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee.
Tudor Rose Chi...This medium-sized, rose-colored chime adds drama to the garden...