- Beautiful sound and rich bronze color for garden from this classic-style wind chime tuned using the aeolian mode
- 8 Bronze-colored aluminum tubes; cherry wood top, clapper and wind catcher; durable, braided nylon cord
- Large-sized wind chime, tuned in an E Flat Major scale, and also available as the medium-size tudor rose wind chime princess
- Companion wind chimes that harmonically enhance the tudor rose wind chimes are the woodstock chimes of westminster and the baby ben chime
- Measures 41.5-inches overall length 31-inches from the top wooden piece to the bottom of the wind catcher; longest tube is 21-inches
This stunning rose-colored chime offers a dramatic accent to the garden.This chime is tuned to the Aeolian mode, an extremely popular mode for romantic music during the reign of the Tudor family. Play Sound Specifications Overall Lengh 41 in. Chime Tubes Diameter 1 in. Large Tube Lengh 21.25 in. Small Tube Lengh 15 in. Number of tubes 8 Bronze Anodized Aluminum Tubes, Cherry Wood Origin Country China
Find Similar Products by Category
This stunning rose-colored chime offers a dramatic accent to the garden. http://www.chimes.com/p-159-tudor-rose-chimes-queen.aspx These wind chimes are tuned to the Aeolian mode, one of the most romantic modes of music heard during the English Tudor Renaissance of the 16th century. Many of the songs of those days madrigals, airs and ballads, as well as folk songs used a modal scale. This period was rich with music played by the minstrels in the street as well as the nobility in the Court even King Henry VIII was an accomplished composer. The Tudor Rose was the emblem adopted by the Tudor family and one is silk-screened on this chime's windcatcher. Let the wind be your troubadour and serenade you with the enchanting sounds of the Tudor Rose Chimes. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee.
Tudor Rose Chi...This stunning rose-colored chime offers a dramatic accent to t...