- Charming earth-toned butterflies, hummingbirds and dragonflies produce joyful tunes with the victorian garden chime
- Rust finish warms up the steel elements with an earthy, brown color and an interesting, weathered texture
- 3 rust powder-coated cast aluminum chime tubes
- Woodstock chimes are created by Grammy Award winning musician Garry Kvistad
- Windchime is 52-inch long
Charming earth-toned fliers turn your garden into a summertime meadow. Hummingbirds, butterflies, and a giant dragonfly - this chime captures the essence of a summertime meadow. For the many creatures that come and go, the meadow is abuzz with activity. But for us it's a lazy place where we can relax and enjoy the sunshine. The Victorian Garden Chime - Meadow produces joyful tones reminiscent of distant church bells. It recognizes a period of great devotion to the garden and a time when craftsmen created ornate metalwork which decorated these gardens and the surrounding architecture. The rust finish of this chime offers a natural beauty that warms up the steel elements with an earthy, brown color and an interesting, weathered texture.