Bat House approved Bat Conservation,Single Chamber holds 100 bats Free Shipping
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 8 and get $2.00 off
- Single Chamber Bat House holds 100 bats and approved by the Organization for Bat Conservation
- Hand-Made of cedar with recycled black poly-wood back and weather resistant screws and sealed joints.
- The recycled poly-wood is crack and fade-resistant and will hold up better and longer than the standard plywood backing.
- Finger grooves engraved into the poly-wood provide a place for the bats to grasp for easy entry and will not wrinkle or tear like the standard netting. Black poly-wood also provides the dark chamber bats prefer.
- Proudly made in the USA.
This beautiful hand-made bat house is made by JCs Wildlife of cedar wood and black poly lumber. It features all screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws. Features an extended landing to make it easy for the bats to land and get inside. And it also has a ventilation slot for superior air circulation. The poly lumber is made from recycled materials and will not rot, crack, chip, fade, or change colors. Specialized grooves cut into the poly allows bats access to their home without the use of screens. Other bat houses are made with outdoor grade plywood, which requires maintenence that is not necessary for the cedar and poly lumber used in this house. Made in the USA! Specifications Out side Dimensions 14" W X 22" H X 3-1/2" D Construction Cedar and Poly Lumber (made from recycled materials) Birds that Would use this House Bats Origin Country made in the usa
- ManufacturerName: JCs Wildlife
- MPN: jc32062
- Shipping Size (in): L 4.00 x W 14.00 x H 24.00
- Weight(lbs): 10.00