JCs Wildlife Ultimate Recycled Poly Oriole Bird Feeder Fruit and Jelly Buffet
- IMPROVED DESIGN: New, improved design allows for more feeding options and allows more birds to feed at once
- ATTRACTS ORIOLES: Bright orange recycled poly lumber is attractive to Orioles, is guaranteed not to crack or fade, and is eco-friendly
- INCLUDED: Includes 2 1/2 cup jars for jelly and 4 stakes for whole fruits
- GUARANTEED: Stainless steel screws and plastic-coated hanging cable will not rust! Poly Lumber guaranteed to not fade, crack, or split!
- MADE IN INDIANA: Made in Southern Indiana, USA
Our ULTIMATE Oriole feeder has it all! We took our new, updated design a huge step forward by adding side stakes and cut out portals so that Orioles can perch to feed in more places. More feeding options and a roomier layout means more birds can feed at one time. There are four metal stakes to hold orange halves or other tasty fruit, 2 on each end of the feeder and 2 inside the feeder. Two holes in the floor of the feeder are the perfect size for the included jelly jars, which hold 1/2 cup of jelly apiece. The bright orange is known to attract Orioles, and the open design means you get a better view of your fine feathered friends! The feeder is made of recycled poly-lumber and clear acrylic roof with a hanging cable for easy installation. Eco-friendly materials!
Specifications: Width 11.5 in. Height 18.5 in. With Hanger 8 in. Without Hanger Deep 7.5 in. Capacity 2 jars, each holds about 1/2 cup of jelly, plus 4 fruit stations
Construction Acrylic and Polylumber
Birds that use this feeder Orioles
Seed or Feed Options Jelly, Whole Fruit
|Height||18.5 in. with hanger (8 in. without)|
|Capacity||2 jars (each holds about ½ cups of jelly) plus 4 fruit stations|
|Construction||Acrylic and Recycled Poly Lumber|
|Birds That Would Use This Feeder||Orioles|
|Seed or Feed Options||Jelly and Whole Fruit|