- JCs Wildlife Exclusive Product Handmade in Southern Indiana!
- Made of Cedar and Recycled Poly Lumber- Guaranteed Not to Crack, Peel, or Fade
- Has a 1-1/8" Opening-- Perfect for Chickadees and House Wrens!
- Side Panel Opens For Easy Cleaning
- Design Allows for Excellent Ventilation and Drainage
This Wren Birdhouse by JCs Wildlife is made using cedar for the house, and recycled poly lumber for the roof, making it attractive and functional. This house is very well vented, includes a side panel that opens for easy cleaning, and has an attached hanging cable to make it convenient for you and safe for the birds. The birds will enjoy the spacious interior and you will enjoy the simple, attractive design. Made in the USA! Specifications Out side Dimensions 10" W X 8.5" H X 6" D Hole Diameter 1-1/8" Hole Above Floor 4" Construction Cedar and Poly Birds That Would Use This House Wren, Chickadee, Warbler Origin Country USA
|Outside Dimensions||10" W X 6" D X 8.5" H (w/o hanger) 14" (w/ hanger)|
|Inside Dimensions||4.5" W X 6.5" H X 3.5" D|
|Hole Height Above Floor||4"|
|Construction||Cedar and Recycled Poly Lumber|
|Birds That Would Use This||House Wren, Chickadee, Warbler|