- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust and debris from getting inside the monocular.
- Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
Vortex Solo 10X36 Monocular You can always have a quality optic close at hand with these Solo Monoculars. This compact, easy-to-carry monocular delivers quality viewing for outdoor enthusiasts who wish to bring nature a little closer. And with the integral utility clip, it attaches to flat edged surfaces for quick external access. Fully multi-coated glass surfaces deliver bright images in a compact, lightweight, easy to handle unit. Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof. From bowhunters and bird enthusiasts to backpackers the Solo makes a great addiction to any gear list. Included: Neck Lanyard, Utility Clip, and Soft Carry Case Features: Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on air-to-glass surfaces. Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size. Waterproof - O-Ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the monocular for reliable performance in all environments. Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance. Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Adjustable Eyecup - Twists up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Utility Clip - The versatile, multi-position utility clip allows for multiple attachment points and quick attachment to pocket edges, equipment, or vests.
|Objective Lens Diameter||36 mm|
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
|Exit Pupil||3.6 mm|
|Linear Field of View||325'/1000 yards|
|Angular Field Of View||6.2 degrees|