- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments and argon gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- XR Fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass surfaces increases light transmission while dielectric prism coatings provide birght, clear, color accurate images.
- Adjustable eyecup can be twisted up or down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty means Vortex Optics will repair or replace these binoculars at no cost to the customer, no questions asked, no registration required.
- Eyepiece cap, objective lens cover, built-in Picatinny accessory rail, and custom fitted case included.
VIPER HD 20-60X80 SPOTTING SCOPE For long-range observation, the 20-60x80 Viper HD spotting scope puts incredible viewing at your fingertips. Count on HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution and color fidelity and XR fully multi-coated lenses for maximum brightness. Meet challenging conditions head-on with the superior fogproof and waterproof performance of the rugged Viper. Easily the best way to make your trophy selection without putting a mile on your boots—the high-performing Viper HD spotting scope has your name on it. OPTICAL FEATURES HD Lens Elements HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images. XR Lens Coatings Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness. CONSTRUCTION FEATURES Porro Prism Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design. Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod. Waterproof Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope. Fogproof Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance. ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt. CONVENIENCE FEATURES Twist Eyecup Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Dual Focus Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments. Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow. Rotating Tripod Ring Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position—most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount. Picatinny Accessory Rail Allows easy attachment of red dot type sights. Specifications Magnification 20-60 X Objective Lens Diameter 80 MM Eye Relief 18MM Exit Pupil 4.1-1.4 MM Linear Field of View 110-50 feet/1000 yards Angular Field Of View 2.1-1 degrees Height N/A Length 17.5 inches Weight 67 Ounces Origin Country
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Eye Relief||20-15 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4-1.3 mm|
|Linear Field of View||110-50'/1000 yards|
|Angular Field Of View||2.1-1 degrees|