PERKY-PET® PINEAPPLE TOP-FILL GLASS HUMMINGBIRD FEEDER
Did you know that hummingbirds are one of the primary pollinators of wild pineapples? That’s why we designed the Perky-Pet Pineapple Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder to look just like a pineapple. The wide-mouth opening, and Top-Fill design ensure that filling is always easy and mess-free! Simply remove the lid and pour 28 oz of nectar into the wide-mouth opening to get your feeder up and running – there’s no need to invert the bottle! The feeder is also easy to clean because it can be completely disassembled, including the ports and perches, ensuring that you can access every nook and cranny.
While you enjoy time saved from filling and cleaning, your hummingbirds won’t be able to resist the feeder’s lifelike petunia-inspired feeding ports. They are bright, soft and flexible just like the flowers they flock to in nature! Each port is accompanied by a removable perch so birds can rest while they dine. Plus, with five feeding stations, multiple hummingbirds can easily be accommodated at the same time. The flowers’ tapered design acts as a natural bee guard to keep bees out of the nectar reservoir. For your convenience, this feeder also comes complete with a gasket in the base, creating a nice tight seal to prevent any frustrating leakage. Pineapples are a symbol of welcome and hospitality, making this feeder an excellent choice for any yard.
- Wide-mouth Top-Fill design for easy, mess-free filling
- Five petunia-inspired feeding ports are soft and flexible for a natural feel
- Feeding stations include removable perches
- Feeding ports are tapered to keep bees out of nectar
- Gasket creates a seal around the base to prevent leaking
- Entire feeder comes apart for easy cleaning
- Holds up to 28 oz of nectar