- BIRDS LOVE THIS FEEDER: Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Bluebirds, Downy Woodpeckers, Chickadees, Finches, Goldfinches, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Song Sparrows, Titmice and Siskins.
- ENVIRONMENTAL: Made using recycled poly lumber
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Bright, vibrant color attracts many birds, allowing for up to 3 cups of seed to be placed inside.
- SEED OR FEED OPTIONS: Black oil sunflower seed mix with sunflower and white proso mile
- HAND-MADE QUALITY: This product is hand-made at our JCs Wildlife location
**Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Bluebirds, Downy Woodpeckers, Chickadees, Finches, Goldfinches, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Song Sparrows, Titmice and Siskins.**
**Seed or Feed Options: Black oil sunflower seed mix with sunflower and white proso milet**
The handmade hanging bird feeder allows you to enjoy watching the birds you love up close - including Cardinals, Bluebirds, Titmice, and Finches.
The bright, vibrant color is attractive to many birds while the eco-friendly recycled plastic is crack and fade resistant. The sturdy cable allows the full feeder to hang anywhere. The feeder's open, fly-through design makes it easy to clean for you and easy to access for the birds.Clinging birds can perch on the edges or the side holes while other birds can enjoy the food from inside the feeder.
As always, we recommend checking your feeder for pests and mold each week and cleaning your feeder thoroughly every two weeks to avoid build-up and spreading diseases.
Specifications Width: 8.5 in. Height: 18 in. including hanging cable (7.5 in. without cable) Deep: 5 1/4 in. Capacity: 3 cup Opening Size: 4 in (clear sides) and 2.75 in (side portals)
Construction: Acrylic with Recycled Poly Lumber Sides
Mounting: Hang, wire cable provided
||18 in. with cable (7.5 in. without cable)
||4 in. (clear sides) and 2.75 in. (side portals)
||Acrylic and Recycled Poly Lumber Sides
||Hung, wire cables provided
|Birds That Would Use This Feeder
||Cardinals, Bluebirds, Downy Woodpeckers, Song Sparrows, Finches, Titmice, and Siskins
|Seed or Feed Options
||Black oil sunflower seed mix with sunflower and white proso milet